Saturday, March 25, 2017

RUFFLED BELL SLEEVES

Ruffle bell sleeves lois opoku lisforlois
Hey Guys,

It's a wonderful Saturday and initially I wanted to go shoot some more content for the blog today. But let's just I say I had one of the most random Berlin nights last night and I'm still feeling the aftermath of an excessive party night. Haven't had so much fun in a while. Berlin's randomness that can make or break a night is kind part of its magic.
I'm off to the cinema to watch Beauty and the Beast. Can't wait to see Emma Watson bring Belle to live!

Go enjoy the sun, your day and have a wonderful weekend!

Love Lois xxx

Ruffle bell sleeves lois opoku lisforlois Ruffle bell sleeves lois opoku lisforlois Ruffle bell sleeves lois opoku lisforlois Ruffle bell sleeves lois opoku lisforlois Ruffle bell sleeves lois opoku lisforlois Ruffle bell sleeves lois opoku lisforlois Ruffle bell sleeves lois opoku lisforlois Ruffle bell sleeves lois opoku lisforloisRuffle bell sleeves lois opoku lisforlois Ruffle bell sleeves lois opoku lisforlois Ruffle bell sleeves lois opoku lisforlois Ruffle bell sleeves lois opoku lisforlois
ph.: Janine

Jumper I Pullover: Zara (similiar on sale)
Bag I Tasche: Mango
Earrings I Ohrringe: H&M (similiar but I love these)
Trouser I Hose: Bershka (almost exact)
Armband I Bracelet: Mango
Socken I Socken: ASOS
Slippers I Schuhe: Zara (same)
H&M



Love Lois xxx

1 comment:

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois