Wednesday, October 26, 2016

SUEDE AND LACED

Suede skirt Streetstyle  lisforlois
NEED
I cannot deal with Berlin's weather right now which is why I'm escaping to the last few of my summer looks that are still unpublished. This is one of the looks I wore to Bread&Butter. I mixed suede and tan with black lace up details and finished it of with gold jewelry. I've been loving my jewelry from Stella&Dot which I've been wearing to every outfit in different combinations, which is why it's all the more annoying that my favorite pieces are left to dust on his shelf right on top of his bed knowing I'll never see it again.. *eye roll*
Good thing material things can be replaced.. another emotional bruise from meeting him is so not worth it. If he were to man up, he'd send them to me instead of using them as a cheap excuse to force me or worse blackmail me into seeing him again.

Anyway, can we have summer back please?! Who even enjoys freezing winter..?
Suede skirt Streetstyle  lisforlois Suede skirt Streetstyle  lisforlois Suede skirt Lois Opoku lisforlois Suede skirt Streetstyle  lisforlois Suede skirt lisforlois Suede skirt Streetstyle  lisforlois Suede skirt Streetstyle  lisforlois Suede skirt Streetstyle  lisforlois Suede skirt Lois Opoku lisforlois Suede skirt Streetstyle  lisforlois Suede skirt Streetstyle  lisforlois Suede skirt Lois Opoku lisforlois
Skirt: Mango (same thing in short)
Watch I Uhr:  Michael Kors THANKS TO Designer Outlet Berlin
Top: Zara (exact look, alternative for half the price)
Earrings I Ohrringe: Forever 21 (pretty much exact same thing)
Jewelry I Schmuck: THANKS TO Stella&Dot
Shoes I Schuhe: Mango (exact)
Nastygal New Look need

Love Lois xxx

2 comments:

  1. Toller look liebes ! Ich muss gestehen ich freue mich über den Herbst und auch auf den Winter. Den Rock kann man zu der Jahreszeit zum Beispiel immer noch sehr gut anziehen, der es mir btw sehr angetan hat!

    xx, Janine
    www.florafallue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty and the photos are beautiful! :) x
    Dressfashion

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois