Thursday, May 05, 2016

CAMEL ON CAMEL ON CAMEL - GPD DAY 1

camel on camel outfit lois opoku lisforloisWhat's good squad?
I just wanted to share my look from the Press Days last week with you guys. I went for total camel look, somewhat looking like I was trying to challenge how much camel one can wear before looking like one. I don't know why but I really wanted to combine these culottes with the top, both new in my closet which I snagged of the sale at Mango.
After having kept my Rihanna x Puma creepers safely tucked in the farthest corner of my closet (talk about "I need these shoes so desperately in my closet else my world will stop!" .. oh the power of a hype *smh*), I finally brought them out months after the release party and staying up to midnight to buy them. I've been wearing them a lot lately. I kind of remembered why I got them in the first place and why I fell for the hype.
They are pretty amazing, don't you think?
Camel Outfit Lois Opoku lisforlois camel on camel outfit lois opoku lisforlois Camel Outfit Lois Opoku lisforlois camel on camel outfit lois opoku lisforlois camel on camel outfit lois opoku lisforlois camel on camel outfit lois opoku lisforlois camel on camel outfit lois opoku lisforlois camel on camel outfit lois opoku lisforlois camel on camel outfit lois opoku lisforlois camel on camel outfit lois opoku lisforlois camel on camel outfit lois opoku lisforlois camel on camel outfit lois opoku lisforlois camel on camel outfit lois opoku lisforlois camel on camel outfit lois opoku lisforlois camel on camel outfit lois opoku lisforlois Camel Outfit Lois Opoku lisforlois Camel Outfit Lois Opoku lisforlois Camel Outfit Lois Opoku lisforlois camel on camel outfit lois opoku lisforlois
ph.: Mali




Coat I Mantel: THANKS TO Forever 21 (exact 50% on sale!!)
Sunglasses I Sonnenbrille: Escada Bali by Lena Gercke THANKS TO Escada Eyewear
Culotte: Mango (similiar on sale!!)
Necklace I Kette: H&M (similiar)
Handbag I Handtasche: Michael Kors THANKS TO Designer Outlet Berlin (Selma)
Top: Mango
Shoes I Schuhe: Puma x Fenty


Love Lois xxx

2 comments:

  1. http://www.lamiavitablog.com/2016/01/tulum.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich finde diese Sandtöne super an dir. Steht dir wirklich sehr gut.

    Liebe Grüße aus dem Norden und ein schönes Wochenende.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois