Thursday, January 28, 2016

BERLIN FASHION WEEK JANUARY 2016 - LOOK 1

Lois Opoku fashion Week Streetstyle Winter lisforlois
Fashion has come and gone in what seemed like a blur! I pretty much did all the shows with my partner in crime Phillip who helped me take all the pictures this season and I was part of the Blogger Apartment project (more on that later!).
Brace yourself for a few fun posts from Fashion Week. This time I hardly attended any events and I pretty much bailed on all parties. Shocker! I know right? But I had a lot of fun peeking behind the scenes and being able to get a lot of backstage access.
I was able to concentrate on the designers and their work rather than all the tata tata and heckmeck and fake glitz and glam around it. I selected a handful of designers I was really interested in seeing and a got a whole new perspective being able to watch from backstage as it all unfolded.
People still belittle Berlin Fashion Week. Yes, it's not Paris, nor London or anything close to New York.
But Berlin is Berlin and it has a few gems to offer.
Here is my first outfit. But brace yourself for more to come..

Lois Opoku fashion Week Streetstyle Winter lisforlois Lois Opoku fashion Week Streetstyle Winter lisforlois Lois Opoku fashion Week Streetstyle Winter lisforlois Lois Opoku fashion Week Streetstyle Winter lisforlois Lois Opoku fashion Week Streetstyle Winter lisforlois Lois Opoku fashion Week Streetstyle Winter lisforlois Lois Opoku fashion Week Streetstyle Winter lisforlois Lois Opoku fashion Week Streetstyle Winter lisforlois Lois Opoku fashion Week Streetstyle Winter lisforlois
ph.: Phillip Helmke




Pullover: THANKS TO Even&Odd
Poncho: THANKS TO Even&Odd
Belt (worn inside out) I Gürtel (umgedreht): Mango
trousers I Hose: ASOS
Bag I Tasche: Mango
Shoes I Schuhe: Adidas Originals Superstars exclusive THANKS TO Footlocker (all black version)

Love Lois xxx

1 comment:

  1. I would love to attend the Berlin Fashion week i'ts always give a reason for the excitement. Great work and nice clicks.

    Regard's

    Seeffan
    Bridal Party Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois