Saturday, October 04, 2014

SEPTEMBER SUMMER

Palazzo pants kitty flats Streetstyle Lois Opoku
Been enjoying the last couple of days as summer decided to finally make an appearance. It's hard to believe it's October already and I'm turning 21 in 4 days. This year has passed by so quickly. It feels like my last birthday was just a couple of weeks back, but a complete year has passed. A complete year.
University is starting again in a week plus minus a couple of days, but it'd be like it's starting in a few hours given how I perceive time these days. Is it just me or is it like everything is sped up? Life is sped up? It's like life is stuck on rush hour. Like your thumb is stuck on the 4x fast-forward button on the remote control and there is no way to release it.
Time is not what time used to feel like.
This year I'm just gonna go through with uni, go to all classes, write all exams. Get it over with. Before I know it I'll have my bachelor degree in Business IT. It will feel like a few weeks. Life and time is passing me by and I have a hard time making the best out of it. Living in the now. People alway say "Live in the present! Enjoy every Moment"
How do they do it when you've lost complete feel for the measure of time. I for one feel in complete dissolution with time.
Palazzo pants kitty flats Streetstyle Lois Opoku Palazzo pants kitty flats Streetstyle Lois Opoku Palazzo pants kitty flats Streetstyle Lois Opoku Palazzo pants kitty flats Streetstyle Lois Opoku Palazzo pants kitty flats Streetstyle Lois Opoku
ph: Carlinka

Blouse I Bluse: Mango
Bracelet I Armband: H&M
Shoes I Schuhe: THANKS TO Blink by Bronx




I finally see what seems to be a blurred version of the end of the road, I see where I want to be, or where I want to be as of now, my first final stop on the road. But it's like the road to designation has been blurred out, torn from the map. I'm stuck on track. In my position.

And then there are days I just feel like life is draagg..giiiiinnnngggg on

Time is a funny thing..


Love Lois xxx

2 comments:

  1. aww, love die schuhe! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit AND post ! Beautifully written <3

    www.lilychose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois