Saturday, January 11, 2014

ZOOKIE THE NEXT LEVEL - OUTFIT WITH MY NEW BAG

Zookie the Next level streetstyle berlin lisforlois
Hey Guys,

I'm back from a more or less successful shopping trip. Got some stuff for Fashion Week. Anyway I wanted to show you my outfit with my new bag that I won from Zookie. It's from their new "The Next Level" Collection. Still got to show you the pics from the launch! So happy I won. Love the duffel bag, because it's perfect size and real suede. My big fat dslr camera fits along with my big purse and keys and lipstick and sunglasses and and and.. all at once! Also how perfect are my earrings? Love love love those since the day they arrived. Can't believe I haven't shown you any earlier..

Zookie the Next level streetstyle berlin lisforlois Zookie the Next level streetstyle berlin lisforlois
Zookie the Next level streetstyle berlin lisforlois Zookie the Next level streetstyle berlin lisforlois Zookie the Next level streetstyle berlin lisforlois Zookie the Next level streetstyle berlin lisforlois Zookie the Next level streetstyle berlin lisforlois Zookie the Next level streetstyle berlin lisforlois

Shoes I Schuhe: THANKS TO Geox
Earrings I Ohrringe: THANKS TO Madeleine Accessoires
Necklace I Kette: THANKS TO Review
Bag I Tasche: THANKS TO Zookie
Coat I Mantel: Pimkie
Pullover: H&M Trend
Skirt I Rock: New Yorker
Rings I Ringe: H&M

Omg I'm so pissed right now. What's happening with the quality of my pictures and the colors? The first is completely lost and the latter has changed. And I'm not pleased.
This is why I stopped uploading my pictures to Blogger about a year ago and started embedding them through Flickr. I've embedded them through Flickr as usual but they look like crap. On my actual Flickr account however they look perfectly fine and here they're like shit. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what's happening. This is not acceptable! Especially with my skin tone suddenly going from vibrant brown to greyish black?! And my lips look like I have skin disease even though I'm wearing my new lipstick that's blackish purple. But you can't tell of course. Thanks Blogger! Thank you for letting me down! -.-'

Uber Pissed.

Good night.

(No) Love Lois xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love your perfect style!! It 's amazing!! :)

    Me encantan todos tus conjuntos!! Me he enamorado de tu blog :) Si quieres nos podemos seguir ;) Yo ya te sigo por GFC :)

    http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
    http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
    http://vintageshoesforher.blogspot.com.es/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois