Friday, January 10, 2014

NO G-STAR THIS SEASON...

G-Star Raw Lois Opoku Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois
At first I thought I wasn't cool enough anymore and G-Star was trying to channel their inner most "You can't sit with us (anymore)"-attitude. But I never really believed this was the case because G-Star and me we go waaay back. Hello?! Rollin' togethaaa like since July 2011 yabish! See how I say G-Star instead of G-Star Raw? It's like you saying Kanye West but I can say Kanye. Or like you say Mrs. Jackson but I say Shaniqua. We're so cool we use first names.
Plus the G-Star shows + event and party have been my personal highlight since loosing my V-Card to Fashion Week and it's my seasonal meeting spot with my dutch babe Chloe Sterk.

G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois
G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Lois Opoku Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Lois Opoku Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois G-Star Raw Lois Opoku Bread&Butter Berlin Fashion Week July 2013 lisforlois
So, yes at first it was I thought I wasn't invited anymore or my invitation got lost in the mail/my inbox or they simply forgot to invite me. So I did some digging just to get this reply: it's not happening at all this year. Devastated much! :(
I pray they'll come back for fashion week in summer. Really gonna miss it. Such a bummer :(

Here are some more snapshots from the G-Star event during Fashion Week in July 2013 last year. Of course they had the best food ever again (uh uh! to finger food and yes to big plates of an actual meal), the most international fashion crowd at scene and it all took place at Katerholzig. Such a shame I'll never know what Katerholzig is like if it's not occupied by the G-Star magic. The club just closed down this week..
Sadface-smiley²

Incase you were wondering what I was wearing..

Love Lois xxx


1 comment:

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois