Sunday, September 22, 2013

WORKING

Face Of Africa Germany lisforlois

Hey Guys,

I was busy all Saturday working at the auditions of Face of Africa Germany. And we're currently shooting season 1. Can't wait to see the first episode. I'm kinda like Bryanboy at America's Next Topmodel for Face of Africa Germany, my brother says. I'm doing the social media for them: taking care of their Twitter, Facebook page and doing all their Instagram shots. It was really fun though yesterday and we had so many gorgeous girls from all over Germany at our auditions. The team is amazing! Everyone's really into it and helping the project grow and Ernest's vision is slowly steadily coming together and becoming a reality. It's a really open team with interesting backgrounds and a great environment to work in.
Can you believe it, at 19 this is actually my very first job?

Speaking of first times. I finally visited Tube for the very first time. It's one of Berlin's best Hip Hop clubs. And Miles (my partner in crime from Face of Africa Germany) made sure to make it memorable first time. Haha! Loved last night! <3

Did you have any "first time"s this week? :D What was your weekend like?


Love Lois xxx


7 comments:

  1. I try to cut a video for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Lois, you rock, keep doing your thing ;) -Y

    ReplyDelete
  3. Da hast du aber lange mit dem arbeiten gewartet. Ich konnte es kaum erwarten eigenes Geld zu verdienen. ^^
    Sieht nach einem tollen Wochenende aus. :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Jülide
    www.juelide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read a book this weekend and it was the first in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ich hab mich gefragt, was ein süßes Mädchen so wie du , bei Foag macht, da gerade nicht "applicant" bist jetzt weiß ich , ^^ .

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois