Saturday, August 17, 2013

LEO LOVER

Hanging out Berlin lisforlois

Here's my total outfit from the day I was hanging out with Dogi& Ina. It's the first time I left my house in high heels without an extra pair of flats to change in. And I survived! I'm wearing my favourite mini leo dress (it's become a little short :/ ... ) and the most comfy pair of wedges I own. You wouldn't think they're H&M Divided.

Hanging out Berlin lisforlois
Hanging out Berlin lisforlois Hanging out Berlin lisforlois Hanging out Berlin lisforlois Hanging out Berlin lisforlois Hanging out Berlin lisforlois Hanging out Berlin lisforlois




Dress I Kleid: H&M
Bag I Tasche: Lloret Shopping
Bracelet I Armband: THANKS TO Stella&Dot, New Look
Shoes I Schuhe: H&M



Love Lois xxx


3 comments:

  1. I love Germany, me and some friends had a road trip through the north a few years ago and it was one of the best holidays I have had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely look, love the print with the red bag :-)

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sieht total schön aus :)) vorallem diese Schuhe *_*
    xx

    http://phuckitfashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois