Sunday, August 18, 2013

L.A. WITH ADIDAS NEO: INSTA DIARY

Adidas Neo travel Los Angeles fashion blogger lisforlois
follow me on instagram @LisforLOIS

16h and 23h flights with never ending lay overs, Mel's Drive-In, West Hollywood, Adidas Neo Team, hot weather, gorgeous and supernice models, gold in my sushi,  big XXL kingsized beds, Sunset Marquis, the nicest team I've worked with, a really cool crowd, once across the world and back, my first time in the U.S. and 3 days alone in the City of Angels...

L.A. series have begun!


Love Lois xxx


2 comments:

  1. mit welcher app hast du den countdown gemacht? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phie,

      Die App heißt Big Day Lite :)
      Love Lois xxx

      Delete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois