Tuesday, April 10, 2012

THE HOLLISTER BIRD HAS LANDED IN BERLIN


ph.: Nadine

Hollister opened its first ever store in Berlin and I have to admit I was gutted to miss the event. I mean, who wouldn't be gutted missing half naked lifeguards running around? ;) Especially when many of them happen to be people you know! Visiting friends at work I think is always funny. Visiting friends running around half naked at work can only be hilarious.
I'm looking forward to visiting the store once I get back from holiday. I'm probably most excited for Hollister's checked shirts, their cute shorts and especially the comfy leisure wear, all embossed with the little Hollister Bird.
From now on it's "Welcome to the Pier!" ;)

•••

Hollister hat seinen allerersten Store in Berlin eröffnet und ich muss gestehen, ich war ziemlich enttäuscht, dass ich das Event verpassen musste. Ich meine, wer wäre nicht enttäuscht halbnackte Lifeguards verpassen zu müssen? ;) Besonders wenn man zufälligerweise viele von denen kennt! Freunde bei der Arbeit zu besuchen ist immer ganz lustig. Freunde, die halbnackt bei der Arbeit rumrennen, zu besuchen, kann ja nur witziger sein.
Ich freue mich schon den Store zu besuchen, sobald ich wieder in Berlin bin. Am meisten freue ich mich wahrscheinlich auf Hollisters karierten Hemden, die süßen Shorts und besonders auf die gemütlichen Jogginghosen und Pullis, alles verziert mit dem kleinen Hollister Vogel.
Ab jetzt heißt es"Welcome to the Pier!" ;)

addresse:
Boulevard Berlin
Schlosstraße 15, 12163 Berlin
Steglitz

Love Lois xxx




follow me on bloglovinfacebook,

9 comments:

  1. I love Hollister! My favourite feel-comfy wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good for you Berliner :) Its a great brand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ist der store jetzt echt eröffnet und wenn wo ist er genau?
    bin ab morgen auch ein paar tage dort und würde sehr gerne auch mal vorbeischauen! xx

    http://fashionable-vogue-cara.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The designs may not really be my style but I too find it hard to say "no" to topless lifeguards...

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cool guys!
    www.smnth-s.blogspot.com
    LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  6. this boys look yummy. hm. probably shouldn't say that. anyway, have fun on your holiday.

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick

    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE HOLLISTER...ich liebe =)

    Danke für deine kommentare in meine BLOG

    Ich folge in GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT und BLOGLOVIN, ich warte dir.

    XOXO aus München

    La Vie Quotidienne

    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics!! ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois