Thursday, November 18, 2010

GIFTS


My auntie came back from America yesterday and brought the new baby girl with her. Her name is Sarah!  She left to visit her family in America a month ago when she was pregnant and gave birth to her before she came back. She's so sweet. My aunt brought me a little goodie bag. An Estée Lauder toiletbag (purple my fav color!), Calvin Klein parfum Euphoria, a tiny Clinique Blusher, Mary Kay Color Shield nail polish Rich RedTake It Away Makeup Remover from Estée Lauder and Estée Lauder Lipstick L75 Cherry Kiss! I seriously wasn't expecting this. I was really happy about the bag. But then I opened it and more surprises tumbled out.
I've been wanting to get a red nail polish because mine dried out. There's no need now :) And that lipstick is my personal favourite now. It smell-tastes (you know when you smell something and you imagine the taste, but it actually doesn't taste like anything?) like a sweet cake I've eaten before. I'm trying to remember what it was. And I keep liking my lips! But it doesn't taste. Haha :)


Lois xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois